"Whoa,"

...said the two massage therapists, while approaching my crooked lower back.

And one chiropractor, who added, "Don't go anywhere near those exercise machines at the Y." I ran from his office, turning back only to yell, "I am not an animal. I am a human being!"

Timeline:
First massage therapist--3 years ago. She suggested I see the chiropractor.
Second massage therapist--today.

I'm happy to report that (a) I ignored the chiro and kept at the exercise, eventually losing 50 pounds over two years, and (b) although my back remains crooked and whoa-inducing, the strength training has cured much of the back and neck pain that plagued me off and on since my teens.

Not just happy -- grateful. Whoa. Like, totally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

What's Left

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)