I'm a D-Mom

D-Mom Blog Featured D-Mom

I'm today's featured D-Mom (mom of a child with type 1 diabetes) on d-mom.com. Woohoo! Read the interview by clicking the above badge.

A special welcome to all of you who ventured over here from there. My son Theo was diagnosed this past August just before his seventh birthday, and life since then has cycled through many stages. You can read about them in my posts labeled "diabetes/type 1," which intermingle with writings on weightlifting, parenting and even boxing, because as you know, life keeps going post-diagnosis.

In fact, here's a great example of how diabetes hasn't slowed us down one bit. Theo, at least--I get tired just watching him.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Congrats on the feature, Amy. So glad you keep writing ... and punching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)

What's Left