Well then.

Ahem.

Of all the things I thought I'd never do but have--buy a giant hissing cockroach, enter a bench press competition, read Bill Clinton's "My Life" in its entirety--starting a blog was at the top of the list. Mostly this was due to my disdain for the careful navel gazing that goes on in many blogs, which I feared may be contagious. Also, I worried that relating to a mixed (as opposed to fixed) audience would be difficult. And that the next step was joining a women's book club.

Then I thought, Ah, who cares. Let's do this. I've got stuff to say.

So here we go.

Comments

  1. It's time for the whole world to discover how talented and witty my wife is. I'm sorry for hogging for myself for all these years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

What's Left

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)