2. Read Kierkegaard
3. Sleep and have strange dreams about Kierkegaard
4. Skip a show (so sorry, guys)
5. Feel guilty for skipping the show
6. Watch Food, Inc.
7. Feel guilty for serving my children meat
8. Become paranoid over every diabetes decision, as last week at this time, while tired, I injected six units of fast-acting insulin instead of slow-acting insulin. Theo was required to eat five desserts at 9 o'clock on a school night.
9. Regret not having exercised for three days
10. Offer advice on constructing a Haunted Mansion in our basement, so that my children, too, may claim a "trip" to Disneyworld on spring break