2. Read Kierkegaard
3. Sleep and have strange dreams about Kierkegaard
4. Skip a show (so sorry, guys)
5. Feel guilty for skipping the show
6. Watch Food, Inc.
7. Feel guilty for serving my children meat
8. Become paranoid over every diabetes decision, as last week at this time, while tired, I injected six units of fast-acting insulin instead of slow-acting insulin. Theo was required to eat five desserts at 9 o'clock on a school night.
9. Regret not having exercised for three days
10. Offer advice on constructing a Haunted Mansion in our basement, so that my children, too, may claim a "trip" to Disneyworld on spring break
A jury of peers interrogated Captain Sully after he saved the lives of an entire plane. Save five weeks in 1959, God left Mother Teresa for...
I have to wonder what he ordered at Applebee’s the morning of my grandmother’s funeral. Was it the Fiesta Lime Chicken, whose name invokes ...
Thoughts While Sparring For the First Time --Hey. HEY! --Oh yeah? Oh yeah? --I can take that. No problem. Come at me again. --She's st...
Thirty-two books in 2015, the year I took notes so I wouldn't forget what they were about. Also, the year I turned 45. These events are ...