These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I love that this guy can deadlift 700 pounds.
I love that with so many plates, there's hardly room to clip them.
The bar bending. Love it.
I love that I was in the same competition as this guy.
I'm in the right hand corner, and Theo is in front of me. I love that we're witnessing this together; we've made a pact to lift together once he hits puberty.
The little guy in red and black who keeps walking past me? He benched over 500. I love that.
And the guy frozen in the frame at the end: his goal, he told me, is to hold a raw egg between his pecs and crush it.

"Nothin' but a good time/and it don't get better than this."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

What's Left