Amy's Top Ten Phrases from Online Hotel Reviews

1. My wife and I paid for a suite, but there was nothing sweet about it.

2. If you like the smell of damp shoes, then this is the place for you.

3. I got bitten from something out of the bed and got rashes all over.

4. I couldn't stand this smelly, dank place.

5. There was a huge burn mark on the wall.

6. The water tasted like dirt.

7. The water smelled like fish.

8. After swimming in the pool, all three of my children have scaling skin on their legs, faces, and bodies. Their hair feels like straw. My daughter's new swimsuit is faded so bad we had to throw it away.

9. I cannot put all that was wrong into words.

10. Stay away or be sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)

What's Left