Recreation = Exercise


My readers know the efforts I put out to get my family moving.

I am happy to report that this summer, we, the Scheers, did move.

Even after eating this,





at the famous Pat's of Philly,

we ran down (and back up) the Rocky steps,



and, a couple months later, ran through mud.




In between photos, my kids invented the Backyard Olympics and held contests with the neighbors.

I didn't do a whole lot of this



but instead pushed cars, kayaked, carried my younger son on my back for a half hour, and worked on my 1RM in the deadlift.

This is exercise, and recreation. It's nice when the two coincide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)

What's Left