Welcome.

Welcome, all those coming over from 826 Michigan's facebook page or their blog, and all the rest of youse, too!

 I'm so glad you're here.

Browse around a bit and leave some fingerprints. There's something for everyone, I think--

stuff about boxing, mostly memoir pieces like this one

theatre in a homeless shelter, its power demonstrated

theatre with prisoners and theatre of the oppressed

powerlifting competitions, of which I took part, oddly enough

type 1 diabetes, handled with humor (sometimes)

parenting, subversive style

my funniest story ever


My blog is where my writing ideas, which once went into a tablet to die, get fleshed out into small essays. I like it that way. Visit again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)

What's Left