And God Said, I'll Go There Myself (audio version)

'Tis a little late in the day, but I'd like to offer a gift of one of my favorite holiday memories: the time I led a short Christmas play in a homeless shelter. I've posted the text of this story here before; last year Greg and I recorded it, and then I probably decided I didn't like hearing my own voice or something like that. 

This year, though, I was missing the story, and upon a second listen thought it ready to share. I hope you have a couple six minutes to listen and let me know what you think. Thanks to Greg for his audio handiwork.




Comments

  1. ah man, that last line especially! and great editing with the music by greg. thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)

What's Left