Next Blog

See that "Next Blog" option in the header?

Following my blog is a series of writings on deadlifts, squats and various sporting events. This makes sense. The little spider thingys traveling the web connected my bench pressing with what these people do. Of course.

Next comes a fair amount of yoga. Once I may have mentioned that I wear yoga pants; maybe that's why.

But then come the blogs on, uh, stamping. Crafts. And crocheted hats. Don't these people know I'm the AntiCrafter? The woman who led a sixth grade class in the making of rotting-apple* puppet heads?

(*they weren't supposed to rot or be rotting, it's just that by the time I peeled twenty-five of them, the first seventeen were...oh, never mind...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Happening In My Head While Someone's Hitting It

Getting Rid Of The Children's Pets, One Lonely Creature At A Time (The Video)

What's Left